The refrigerator is the hardest and the toughest working appliance in any house. The refrigerator is subjected to overcrowding, varied odors and spills and this is among those appliances in any home that no ever gets the rest. Your food I kept fresh when you have a clean refrigerator. So, always try your best in order to maintain and sustain the cleanliness and purity of this kitchen appliance.
Following is the procedure of how to clean refrigerator quickly.
• A non-abrasive sponge
• Multipurpose cleaning spray
• Dish soap
• Dish towels
• Paper towels
• An old toothbrush (optional)
• Stainless steel cleaner (optional)
• Microfiber cloth (optional)
1. In the first step, the refrigerator is unplugged. If the refrigerator requires certain serious scrubbing and cleaning power and it shelves are non-removable, then, the fridge is unplugged and the energy is not going to waste. The refrigerator remains plugged in, in case if the shelves of the refrigerator are removable.
2. Empty the refrigerator. All the things need to be taken out of the refrigerator and you can place them on the countertop. Expired or the old food items are compost, recycle or toss. You can even make the groups of the items, so, it is easier for you to put all the things back.
3. All the drawers and the shelves are removed. Also eradicate any of the elements that are present inside the refrigerator.
4. Soapy and warm water are now used to wash it. A soft cloth or a sponge is taken in order to wash the removable parts that are drawers and the shelves in the sink or in the bathtub. Then, rinse it and leave it to air dry.
5. Now, inner side of the refrigerator is cleaned. A multipurpose cleaner is used and that is sprayed on all the inner parts of the refrigerator. Then, wipe it down. Also ensure that the rubber door seal, shelf seams, shelves and the walls are wiped down. Sticky and the caked-on spills are removed by using a non-abrasive sponge. And an old toothbrush is used in order to get in the gaps and the crevices.
6. All the drawers and the shelves are replaced that you actually out.
7. A damp cloth is used in order to wipe down all the bottles, jars and the containers before all the food puts back, then, you need to replace it.
8. Plug back in the refrigerator, in case it is unplugged while cleaning.
9. A damp cloth is used and it is soaked in the soapy and clean water and it is used in order to wipe down all the external parts of the refrigerator. Then, a microfiber cloth, a dish towel or a paper towel is used in order to immediately dry it.